Hi!  Last week we took 2.277.1 when patching.  I didn't see any issues
until this morning when I tried to log on and got 403 No valid crumb was
included in the request.  I restarted the server a few times trying to fix
it but never could get logged in.  I did some research and found a thread
telling me to make a global security setting change to proxy compatibility
(even though I'm not proxied), but couldn't get to global security to try
that.  So I backed it out to 2.263.4, where we were before.  It's working
again, but I'm guessing the same thing will happen next time we apply
patches.  Is there a change with 277 that will make me have to change some
setting or another?  Thanks!