Hi,

I use the following code to walk through all stages of the pipeline for a different reason but it could be an hint for you to achieve your goal:

WorkflowRun run = prevBuild.getRawBuild()
NodeGraphBuilder graphBuilder = NodeGraphBuilder.NodeGraphBuilderFactory.getInstance(run);
 def flowNodes = graphBuilder.getPipelineNodes()

 for (Iterator iterator = flowNodes.iterator(); iterator.hasNext();) {
        def node = iterator.next()
        if (node.getDisplayName() == stageName) {
            return node.getStatus().getResult() == BlueRunResult.SUCCESS
        }
 }

A stage is a pipeline node, but there are nodes that are not stages. So, you probably need to dig into internal code to find out how to identify only the stages.

Cheers,

Gianluca.