Hello Jenkins community,

I am a developer in the Serverless team at AWS, Amazon.
We recently took ownership of the aws-sam-plugin
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/aws-sam-plugin>.

Currently we have the repository hosted in github as private -
https://github.com/awslabs/aws-sam-plugin
and we are in process of converting it to public and creating a JIRA issue
for https://github.com/jenkinsci/aws-sam-plugin to follow
https://github.com/awslabs/aws-sam-plugin.

Before we make it public though, we would like to change the name of the
repository hosted in awslabs from https://github.com/awslabs/aws-sam-plugin to
something like https://github.com/awslabs/aws-sam-jenkins-plugin. The repo
name for jenkinsci can stay the same. I would like to know if changing name
can create any issue for jenkinsci to follow if they have different name or
names does not matter.

Thank you,
Mufaddal Makati.