the supposely .xml does not have any format, these are the first 5 lines:
Checking E:\Source\Game\AchievementManager.cpp ...
Checking E:\Source\Game\AchievementManager.cpp:
APP_STEAM;FINAL_RELEASE;_DEBUG...
Checking E:\Source\Game\AchievementManager.cpp:
APP_STEAM;NEED_AOE1DE_ACHIEVEMENT_TEST;_DEBUG...
Checking E:\Source\Game\AchievementManager.cpp:
APP_STEAM;NEED_AOE3DE_ACHIEVEMENT_TEST;_DEBUG...
Checking E:\Source\Game\AchievementManager.cpp: APP_STEAM;_DEBUG...

El jueves, 25 de marzo de 2021 a las 19:47:22 UTC+1, ullrich...@gmail.com
escribió:

> [...]
>>>     post {
>>>         always {
>>>             // scanForIssues tool: cppCheck(pattern: 'cppcheck.xml')
>>>             publishCppcheck pattern:'cppcheck.xml'
>>>         }
>>>     }
>>> }
>>> ```
>>>
>>> But I get an error in the post step which I do not know if it is related
>>> to my projecto or if I am doing something wrong. I have follow the
>>> instructions on this thread [cppcheck][1]but it does not seem to work,
>>> wehther I use ```publushCppcheck``` :
>>> ```
>>> [Pipeline] { (Declarative: Post Actions)
>>> [Pipeline] publishCppcheck (hide)
>>> [Cppcheck] Starting the cppcheck analysis.
>>> [Cppcheck] Processing 1 files with the pattern 'cppcheck.xml'.
>>> [Cppcheck] Parsing throws exceptions. javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
>>>  - with linked exception:
>>> [org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>> file:/C:/Users/anton/.jenkins/workspace/JOB4/cppcheck.xml; lineNumber: 1;
>>> columnNumber: 1; El contenido no está permitido en el prólogo.]
>>> [Cppcheck] java.io.IOException: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
>>>  - with linked exception:
>>> [org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>> file:/C:/Users/anton/.jenkins/workspace/JOB4/cppcheck.xml; lineNumber: 1;
>>> columnNumber: 1; El contenido no está permitido en el prólogo.]
>>> at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.cppcheck.parser.CppcheckParser.parse(CppcheckParser.java:67)
>>> at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.cppcheck.CppcheckParserResult.invoke(CppcheckParserResult.java:69)
>>> at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.cppcheck.CppcheckParserResult.invoke(CppcheckParserResult.java:24)
>>> at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:1164)
>>> at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:1147)
>>> at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.cppcheck.CppcheckPublisher.perform(CppcheckPublisher.java:337)
>>> at jenkins.tasks.SimpleBuildStep.perform(SimpleBuildStep.java:123)
>>> at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.CoreStep$Execution.run(CoreStep.java:99)
>>> at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.CoreStep$Execution.run(CoreStep.java:69)
>>> at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.lambda$start$0(SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.java:47)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>> Caused by: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
>>> ```
>>>
>>> or ```scanforIssues``` from warnings ng plugin::
>>> ```
>>> [Pipeline] { (Declarative: Post Actions)
>>> 'C:\Users\anton\.jenkins\workspace\JOB4\cppcheck.xml' failed due to an
>>> exception:
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-] com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException:
>>> Unexpected character 'C' (code 67) in prolog; expected '<'
>>>  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1]
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1]
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedChar(StreamScanner.java:648)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromProlog(BasicStreamReader.java:2047)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1069)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> se.bjurr.violations.lib.parsers.CPPCheckParser.parseReportOutput(CPPCheckParser.java:43)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> edu.hm.hafner.analysis.parser.violations.AbstractViolationAdapter.parse(AbstractViolationAdapter.java:35)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.model.FilesScanner.aggregateIssuesOfFile(FilesScanner.java:105)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.model.FilesScanner.scanFiles(FilesScanner.java:89)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.model.FilesScanner.invoke(FilesScanner.java:72)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.model.FilesScanner.invoke(FilesScanner.java:30)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:1164)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:1147)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.model.ReportScanningTool.scanInWorkspace(ReportScanningTool.java:152)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.model.ReportScanningTool.scan(ReportScanningTool.java:134)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.steps.IssuesScanner.scan(IssuesScanner.java:95)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.steps.ScanForIssuesStep$Execution.run(ScanForIssuesStep.java:214)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> io.jenkins.plugins.analysis.core.steps.ScanForIssuesStep$Execution.run(ScanForIssuesStep.java:175)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.lambda$start$0(SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.java:47)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at
>>> [CPPCheck] [-ERROR-]  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)