OK, so this is kind of complex so hang with me.  We're moving from StarTeam
to Github and I'm trying to reproduce what I'm doing in StarTeam with
Github.  StarTeam was easy because I owned the repository machine as well
as administrated the tool.  With Github, we're hosted.  So I'm admin on the
project but can't create an RSA Token on the machine for easy access.  So I
had to play around to make a personal access token work.  In order to make
that access token work, I had to run the checkout job on a different node
so that it was running as a user that lived in Github as well (access
token's namesake).  So when this job gets called from the jenkins job, I
want it to clone to the calling job's workspace
(/opt/jenkins/workspace/<project_name>).  Well since in order to
authenticate, it lives in it's own shell, the workspace for this guy, and
where it wants to clone to, is /home/<username>/<project_name>.  All that
for my question:  how can I specify what folder to checkout to?  I tried to
use "checkout to specific local branch" but it fails saying "is not a valid
branch name".  Well, yeah, branch is referring to branch not folder, lol.
In StarTeam this is easy, you just specify working folder.  Any help?
Thanks!