So, what is your problem? what do you need?

Cheers,

Gianluca.

On 05/04/2021 12:36, kamthe kirtee wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *kamthe kirtee* <kamthekirte...@gmail.com <mailto:kamthekirte...@gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr, 2021, 4:36 pm
Subject: How to run upstream and downstream jobs on same executor
To: <jenkinsci-users+subscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:jenkinsci-users%2bsubscr...@googlegroups.com>>

Hi team,

Suppose in jenkins I have 1 slave  and in that slave I have 1 executor
Also I have one upstream job and one downstream job

My question is:
If an upstream job is running on executor 1, and after that my downstream job is starting on the same executor at the same time, & I want upstream job to go aside/queue  untill the downstream job is over.

Once the downstream job is over, the paused upstream job should again resume start running on the same executor.

So how We can achieve this?  Because I don't want to increase the number of executors

Can you please guide me for the same?

Thanks
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CAD0fyGieWSsj%3DmAtLQEyuOkn0h5Y_q%2BGpf1oEZ%3DMKYfYS20mEw%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CAD0fyGieWSsj%3DmAtLQEyuOkn0h5Y_q%2BGpf1oEZ%3DMKYfYS20mEw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.