Hello *,

my first post here ;-)
We're emigrating from an old Jenkins 1.642.2 to 2.263.2.
The new jenkins was installed and configured from scratch, so no config
files or anything else was copied from the old Jenkins to the new one.
"HTTP Proxy Configuration" was done with the same values as on the old one:

*Server: <proxyserver.domain>Port: 1234*
*Password: secured*
*No Proxy Host: *.domain.net*

A buildjobs uses a "curl" and connects to a host *foo.domain.net*
This job run on our old Jenkins.
running on the new Jenkins we run into proxy errors. Checking the
environment variables before executing the *curl *showed, that *http_proxy *was
set (whereas it isn't set in the old Jenkins).
The Jenkins-User's environment hasn't set *http_proxy*.

I found some old issues, which were fixed. Any hints here?
Do we have a wrong understanding of this setting? Bug or feature?

Thanks and regards,
Chris