I have scripted pipeline like this:

env.https_proxy = "myproxy.com:9400"
<similar lines for http proxy and no proxy>
sh 'env | grep proxy'
checkout scm

It echos the env variables correctly and then gets this error on the
checkout:

*16:26:27*  + grep proxy*16:26:27*  + env*16:26:27*
http_proxy=http://myproxy.com:9400*16:26:27*
https_proxy=http://myproxy.com:9400

*16:26:27*  no_proxy=local.com

< ... snip />

Fetching changes from the remote Git repository*16:26:28*  ERROR:
Error fetching remote repo 'origin'*16:26:28*
hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Failed to fetch from
https://github.com/mygithub/app.git*16:26:28*   at
hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:909)<

< ... snip />

*16:26:28*  Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git
fetch --tags --progress https://github.com/AAInternal/CTOP.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*" returned status code
128:*16:26:28*  stdout:

*16:26:28* stderr: fatal: unable to access '
https://github.com/AAInternal/CTOP.git/': Failed connect to github.com:443;
Connection refused

Its running in the corporate data center and I tested that wget connects
from linux command line when those same values are in those same env
variables. But there is no connection without using the proxy.

Should the "checkout scm" use the proxy set a few lines up in the script in
this manner?

Thanks

-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee AT leemeador.com