Hi!  In a nutshell, I'm cloning for builds, not doing any polling or such.
I clear my workspace then check out my repository.  I'd like to do the same
but just grab a specific folder.  I'm guessing this would be done in my
branch specifier.  As it stands now, for this particular checkout
operation, it's always going to be the master branch, so that's all I'm
passing for this attribute is master.  Is there a way to change that to say
master/FolderName to just get that specific folder?  If so, what's the
format to do so?  Thanks!