I want to setup a Jenkins pipeline job that has 2 extensible choice
parameters.

The first parameter, GIT_BRANCH, lets the user choose a certain branch from
a multi-pipline branch job.

Then I want the second extensible choice parameter take the value from
GIT_BRANCH, and present the. user with the successful build numbers. The
versions shown in the second choice will of course be different depending
on the first choice.

Is this possible to do? If so how?