Hi,

you have a few possibilities depending on the authorization plugin you use,
but the configuration of the access of the project is more or less the same,
 you have to add the authorization at folder or job level after configuring
your authorization plugin. Here is the documentation related.

Access management documentation
https://www.jenkins.io/doc/book/security/access-control/
https://www.jenkins.io/doc/book/security/managing-security/

Authorization plugins