Hi all,

Since of this week I see a big red warning infobox next to the latest
update of the 'Pipeline: Nodes and Processes'-plugin (Git repo
workflow-durable-task-step-plugin).

The box warns about the new version (2.40) being incompatible with the
installed version (2.39). Documentation or changelog does not give a hint
of what the breaking change exactly is.

Does anybody here know? I would like to know what to expect before
upgrading :)

Thank you,
much appreciated,
Hildebrand