Number of executors: 1
Launch method: launch agents via SSH
Host: host name
Host key verification strategy: Non verifying verification strategy

Port : 22

Java path: /usr/lpp/java/J8.0/bin/Java

JVM Options: -Dfile.encoding=ISO8859-1 -Djava.io.tmpdir=/usr/lpp/test

Prefix start Agent command:
export JAVA_HOME =/usr/lpp/java/J8.0/ && export
IBM_JAVA_ENABLE_ASCII_FILETAG=ON && _BPXK_AUTOCVT=ON &&

Suffix start Agent command:
 -text

Connection timeout  in seconds:210