Hi,

I deleted a user by mistake in the Assign Roles list, and now I can't get him
back!
This is the Dashboard → "Manage and Assign Roles" page.

- Clicking on the red [x] boxes again on both sides does not help.
- Reloading the page does not help.
- Unchecking the blue admin and developer check-boxes, and saving the changes,
makes the entry disappear from the list... But if I recreate the user, it
immediately appears as deleted.

So how can I get this user back?

Jean-François