Hi Team,

I am trying to trigger the jenkins job which will send slack notification
to developers when there is a pull request in github.

I am using github pull request builder plugin in jenkins to achieve this
and created a webhook in github and selected pull requests(pull request
opened, closed, reopened, edited, assigned,review requested,  review
request removed, labeled, unlabeled, synchronized, ready fir review,
convertted to draft, locked or unlocked) in events.

I am able to trigger the jenkins job for only pullrequest open and reopened
actions but not for remaining actions.

And also tried with poll scm, github hook trigger for gitscm polling and
generic webhook trigger but not succeeded in achieving this.

Can anyone please help with this?

Thanks,
Adharsha.