At 13:53 11.04.2022, you wrote:

>Workspaces Jenkins considers "unused" are wiped periodically. While this is
>intended to be safe, i.e., never delete the last workspace, or workspaces of
>running builds, it's not impossible that "active" workspaces are caught in
>rare circumstances. Check the workspace cleanup log in your Jenkins home to
>see whether this happens to you, or enable detailed (FINE) logging for the
>logger "hudson.model.WorkspaceCleanupThread".

Thanks for the info, that's what seems to be happening. I'll see if I can
check this in case it happens again. Is this something that can be
influenced in the settings or is it completely automatic? Would I need
to run a job more often to prevent this? Or I could put all my files in
a different directory outside the workspace and change into it in
the job. That way there's nothing to delete in the configured workspace.

Thanks

bye  Fabi