After removing email ext recipients column, Clone Workspace SCM Plug-in and
WMI windows agent plugins the warning disappeared and I still can start
jobs. One of those two must be really depending on WMI windows agents, I
guess.

Thanks for the support!
Christoph
db...@cloudbees.com schrieb am Mittwoch, 23. November 2022 um 20:43:48