I pass them in the properties of the Builder.  That said, I just figured
out a way to make it work.  For some reason or another, I needed on this
server to instantiate the property.  So I set it up top as build_result
with a default value of fail.  Then when it hits the groovy script, it sets
it correctly.  Since it sets it correctly, I'm guessing I didn't have to
set a default value, just instantiate it.  Either way, it's working so I'm
good.  Thanks for trying to help!
On Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 3:08:10 AM UTC-7 opay...@chsc.de wrote:

> How exactly do you pass the properties to ant?
>

> On 12 December 2022 22:16:36 CET, "eric....@gmail.com" <eric....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Can someone please give me some println's I can put in there to figure
>> out why it's not setting the build_result variable?  It doesn't make any
>> sense to me that it works on one server but not another.  Thanks!
>>
>> On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 8:46:27 AM UTC-7 eric....@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> That's interesting.  The println looks like it should be correct:
>>>
>>> upstream result: success
>>>
>>> Later when I try to use the variable in an ant call, it just shows the
>>> variable instead of the value of it:
>>>
>>> -Dbuild_result=${build_result}
>>>
>>> I put it in the properties of the ant call:
>>>
>>> full.buildnumber=${full.buildnumber}
>>> build.time=${build.time}
>>> pk_build=${pk_build}