I used to not have this issue with the older Jenkins version that this
installation replaced.

I updated to Jenkins v2.346.3 and I start it as a Docker container like this
$ docker run --rm -d -p 8080:8080 -v
/mnt/jenkins_master/jenkins_home:/var/jenkins_home --name jenkins_master
--memory=24g
1234567890.dkr.ecr.eu-north-1.amazonaws.com/jenkins_master:2.346.3

Now when I got to my browser to restart Jenkins
myJenkins.domain.com/restart

the container dies? Why, and how do I prevent this? I don't see any logs
indicating why.

TIA, Chris