Sorry if this is not the correct forum for plugins help.

I use https://plugins.jenkins.io/publish-over-ssh/ to upload to a secure
FTP server. Is there a way to set it disable "Strict host key checking"? At
least it's not obvious to me. By this I mean, when you SSH to a machine
(the plugin uses SSH), it'll as you

"The authenticity of host 'ftp.company.com (12.70.x.x)' can't be
established.

RSA key fingerprint is SHA256:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])? yes

Warning: Permanently added 'ftp.company.com,12.70.x.x' (RSA) to the list of
known hosts."

I created a test job, and working with our IT person, we don't even see it
proceed to the username/password authentication, so I'm "guessing" it's
stuck with the above

TIA,

Chris