From: "Baptiste Mathus" <m...@batmat.net>
To: "jenkinsci-users" <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 1:49:39 PM
Subject: Re: Detect in a pipeline that a node is not working

I mean putting a high timeout, like 1 hour, or 10 or whatever depending on what
it does, so the pipeline eventually does complete and creates the reports.
Without this, it may indeed stay stalled forever.

Le mar. 7 févr. 2023 à 22:18, 'Jean-Philippe Humbert' via Jenkins Users < [
mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com | jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com ] >
a écrit :

This is not a solution for me.
I can’t predict the duration of some test cases.

BQ_BEGIN

Le 7 févr. 2023 à 20:01, Baptiste Mathus < [ mailto:m...@batmat.net |