>From the backtrace and the description is seems a problem with the
authorize-project plugin and restarts ( I guess the limitations for Run as
user who started the job apply for restarts/resumed jobs  as well, as these
are essentially scheduled jobs after the restart).
So you would need to make sure you only restart the server with no jobs
active/queued.

Björn

christop...@googlemail.com schrieb am Freitag, 21. April 2023 um 08:39:36
UTC+2: