Hi!

I have set up a job in Jenkins v2.387.2 with sources from git and a maven build
step.

Last time I committed and pushed two changes into the repo. (one push after
both commits)
The Jenkins job detected the change and started a build.

Issues:
 - the changes page in Jenkins ( /view/foo/job/my_job/changes ) shows only the
second change (the commit message and the author).
   Clicking the "detail" link opens
/view/foo/job/my_job/4/changes#1234_the_hash where again only the second commit
is mentioned.
   The files on disk (in the workspace) have the correct content (from both
commits).

 - on the above details/summary page, there is a list of many files from the
repo/working tree with the plus icon prepended
  It seems almost every file in the repo (in the branch I checked out) is
listed.
  This is the same for a previous build too, which was also triggered by SCM
change and has one file actually changed.
  And the build before that.
  This job has 4 builds, and the 3 after the initial build all have this issue
of all files being listed, instead only the changed ones.

 - on the details/summary page, the "changed" files listed are in black,
slightly bold font, but when hovering the mouse over each , that line turns
blue and underlined (similar to links), clicking on it has no effect.

Questions:
 - why are not both changes (or in general: all changes since previous build)
listed?
 - why are all files listed, not just the changed ones?
 - why the blue underlined text?

Regards,
Lep pozdrav,
David Balažic

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee. Any opinions expressed are mine and do
not necessarily represent the opinions of the Company. Emails are susceptible
to interference. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
message in error, do not open any attachments but please notify the Endava
Service Desk on (+44 (0)870 423 0187), and delete this message from your
system. The sender accepts no responsibility for information, errors or
omissions in this email, or for its use or misuse, or for any act committed or
omitted in connection with this communication. If in doubt, please verify the
authenticity of the contents with the sender. Please rely on your own virus
checkers as no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out
of any bug or virus infection.

Endava plc is a company registered in England under company number 5722669
whose registered office is at 125 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AR, United
Kingdom. Endava plc is the Endava group holding company and does not provide
any services to clients. Each of Endava plc and its subsidiaries is a separate
legal entity and has no liability for another such entity's acts or omissions.