El día lunes, julio 03, 2023 a las 08:28:30a. m. +0200, Thomas Markus escribió:

> for me it was sufficient to clone jenkins home. In detail I copied folders
> fingerprints, plugins, secrets, users, jenkins-jobs, jobs
>
> hth
> Thomas

Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. When I use your dir list as user 'root' with tar:

# tar chzf jenkinsHome.tar.gz fingerprints plugins secrets users jenkins-jobs
jobs

and I have to use the flag 'h' because some of the dirs are symlinks, I
get a lot of messages like this:

tar: jobs/SLNPBasic-V7.1/builds/lastStableBuild: File removed before we read it
tar: jobs/SLNPBasic-V7.1/builds/lastFailedBuild: File removed before we read it
tar: jobs/SLNPBasic/builds/lastUnstableBuild: File removed before we read it
and these symlinks all point to nowhere:

# ls -l jobs/SLNPBasic-V7.1/builds/lastStableBuild
lrwxrwxrwx 1 jenkins jenkins 2 Jul 30  2020
jobs/SLNPBasic-V7.1/builds/lastStableBuild -> -1

What does this mean (the symlink to '-1') and how to deal with this?

Thanks

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045