Looking at the code it appears as though the pipeline was running but when
Jenkins was restarted it could not find its data.
(https://github.com/jenkinsci/workflow-cps-plugin/blob/a6ac2775ac1767f68ddabcff14364235a61e8bdf/plugin/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/workflow/cps/CpsFlowExecution.java#L659)

Perhaps you had some dirty shutdown of Jenkins and are using a non
survivable performace strategy rather than  MAX_SURVIVABILITY
 ? https://www.jenkins.io/doc/book/pipeline/scaling-pipeline/

/James