Hello,

This is with jenkins-2.401.2-1.1.noarch.rpm on a RH8.
We have configured in the tools the access to ant and maven.
For some unknown reason, the jobs failed since last week because they
couldn't access these two tools anymore. I could not see any reason and
just restarted jenkins again and all was file (without any change in
jenkins or jobs!).

What could be the reason for this and where I could find any messages
from jenkins about this problem.

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045