On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 8:38 PM alan.l...@gmail.com <alan.l.spa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry to bump, but any ideas?  I get the stacktrace hitting the logout
> link and a white page, but it never actually logs out.  A back button press
> puts me back logged into Jenkins.

The logout attempts to clear cookies as they can accumulate after many
restarts/updates, each time with a different ID. I guess it's possible that
your requests (with a huge Cookie header) are fine, but the response,
trying to clear them all out, is not.
Diagnose by checking what your Cookie request header is, I expect you send
dozens of session cookies.
Try login/logout from a private browsing window, if that works it's an
indicator your cookies are a problem.
If so, temporarily resolve this issue by clearing browsing data in your
browser (and use the logout more often).