Hello:

I have trouble running a Jess sample applet.

The applet is a modified version of QuizDisplay processing a modified
version of sticks.clp:

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/ctk/JessSticks.shtml

More accurately, I was of course able to write and verify both in my
development environment. The problem is manifest when I run the applet
in a browser.

I can't run it from my local machine at all. Attempts to do so result in
a security exception (sticks.clp is not accessible.) On the web (with
the above url) it runs in IE 6, but not in IE 5.5, and not in Netscape
4.6.

This is bound to be a known issue, and I would appreciate any
information or pointers to such.

Many thanks,
Alexander Bogomolny