Title: RE: JESS: JessAgentTab

Can you please provide the fully qualified server name in the url. http://www-i4 does not work for anybody outside your DNS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl-Heinz Krempels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 1:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JESS: JessAgentTab

Dear Ernest,

I've written a Protege plugin with my students and we decided to
provide it to the Protege/Jess community. The plugin converts
ontologies from Protege to a JESS template based representation.
Constraints defined for Protege concepts are generated as rules for
JESS. The plugin is used to simplify the way to create ontologies for
JESS based FIPA-compliant agents, e.g. JessAgent
(http://www-i4/agentcities/main/tools/JessAgent/doc/JessAgent.html).

Here is the link to a short description based on the html template for
Protege plugins:
http://www-i4/agentcities/main/tools/JessAgentTab/doc/jat.html

Best regards,
Karl-Heinz.

---
   Dipl.-Inform. Karl-Heinz Krempels
   Aachen University of Technology
   Department of Computer Science, Communication and Distributed Systems
     Ahornstrasse 55, 52074 Aachen, Germany
     Phone: +49 241 80 21 410
     Fax: +49 241 80 22 220
     eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]