Hi everyone,

After previous discussions I have gone off and read about machine learning. There's a lot to absorb, but my question relates to Jess because I need to know what is the correct ML term for rules creating rules? Also, has anyone on the list had much experience with creating rules from other rules in Jess?

What I've read so far abou learning first-order rules and such looks at using training data to learn rules; whereas I'm more interested in using rules ot learn rules.

thanks, and sorry if my question is too far off topic
Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew Hutchinson
Ph.D. Candidate

Department of Spatial Sciences
Curtin University of Technology
GPO Box U1987
Perth, Western Australia 6845
tel: +61 (8) 9266 7562 & mob: 040 395 3920