Hello Jess-list,
           I wonder if it is possible to delete old rules/facts in a
           while-loop if they all contain the same ID in either
           rule-name or fact-name.
           For example when the agent in my simulation dies there are
           facts and rules like this "<some name>_ID" on the database.
           I want to delete all rules/facts which contain "_ID". Is it
           possible without much hassle in Jess?
           Thanks in advance