Hi everyone,

I wanted to propose a minor change in JESS interface that might help
in Java programming. As far as I know, JavaBeans are defined into the
Rete object via the definstance command, which may be available from the
Java part as a Funcall. I was wondering if it would be both easy and useful
to define some object (Rete or a property of Rete) as a PropertyChangeListener
stright ahead, so the need for definstance would be hidden from the Java
programmer and he/she would only need to register the Rete as another Listener.
Maybe the list of objects being stored in JESS can be watched everytime
a Change is fired, and the Object firing the Event can be dynamically
definstance (even though I realize this would surely bring a lower performance).I
would appreciate any views and opinions on this idea.

Thanx and greetings,

Javier Torres