Hi Oliver,

Yes I did consider something like this, but I did not implement it because
it was not clear at the time (at least to me) exactly how it should work.
Some of the issues were: Configurable file name? If so how, do you
configure it? One startup file for the Protege session or different
startup files for each project loaded (or both)? Different startup files
for command-line and interactive (GUI) mode? Directory and naming
conventions?

If someone could figure out a clean model for startup files, I'll probably
implement it in the future. (E-mail suggestions to me.)

--Henrik