The boolean values in Jess are the atoms TRUE and FALSE. There are
boolean constants you can use in the Funcall class --
jess.Funcall.TRUE and Jess.Funcall.FALSE and public static Value
objects with the appropriate values, or just use new Value("TRUE", RU.ATOM).

I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm trying to write a few userfunctions that return boolean. Class Value does not
>have a constructor that takes boolean, and RU does not have a boolean field. Is there
>anyway around this?
>
> Thanks
> Dheeraj

Distributed Systems Research        Phone: (925) 294-2154
Org. 8920, MS 9012                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Box 969                  http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov
Livermore, CA 94550