From: Sander Faas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 9:49 AM
To: 'Jess users'
Subject: JESS: Foo bar

Hello,

Probably it's something every native English speaker knows, but as a
Dutchman I'm wondering for some time already what 'foo bar' stands for.
These words are not only used in the Jess manual but also in other documents
about programming. I looked in my (not so good) dictionary and with Google,
but failed to find anything. So my question is, what do these words mean?

Bye,
Sander