Hello Ernest,

I just wanted to thank you once again for the really
valuable help, and let you know that it works now :)

Currently, I'm using second approach - asserting
(tried-to-create-counts) fact for a group of counts.
The "since" and "till" attributes support did not
require additional efforts from my side, because they
were already implemented in my code...

I'm going to try modules approach recommended by you
anyway, I figured I will need it in another
application.

Thank you!

-Igor