Hi,
I'm trying to write a small article on some of the work I've been doing,
and I want to include a little discussion on "why Jess." So, I'm looking
for an article which lays out the benefits of such a system (doesn't
have to be Jess specific) to help me clean up my own thoughts on the
question as well as to provide a reference people can follow to get the
full argument. If anyone has a pointer they could send along I'd greatly
appreciate it. Non-technical/high-level/evangelical is fine, and maybe
even preferable.

Thanks

--
- joe kopena