I think Alexander Lamb wrote:
> Oups...
>
> I guess that sending the email, I got the answer:-)
>
> The mathing of nil has to be:
>
>         (currentScript ?s & :(eq nil (get ?s title)))
>
> Except it doesn't like it... Is there a "special" way to test for null
> values?

"It doesn't like it" is a very vague phrase -- you'd have to explain
when happens in a bit more detail. In any event, what you have here is
the correct way to test for ?s returning null. Note that if
getCurrentScript is itself returning null, then you'll get an
error. Null is not a legal value for a JavaBeans property, anyway.

Distributed Systems Research        Phone: (925) 294-2154
Org. 8920, MS 9012                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Box 969                  http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov
Livermore, CA 94550