From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 4:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JESS: Jess book

I think Zhu, David H. wrote:

> Has the Jess book come out yet?
>
> Thanks

Unfortunately, no. There have been some unfortunate but unavoidable
delays due to illness. The book is still being edited. We hope to have
it out by the summer.

I'm really excited about the way it's coming out, by the way; the
editing process is sharpening the manuscript up noticeably. I think
everyone will be very pleased with the result.

---