I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> How do I get the values of an ordered fact in a JessListener?
>
> I would like for example to capture the warnings issued in the pumps
> example and make a message out of the multislot values.

JessEvent.getObject() will return a jess.Fact object for events of
type JessEvent.FACT and JessEvent.FACT | JessEvent.REMOVED. So cast
the result to Fact, and then use the getSlotValue()  method of Fact to
get a ValueVector containing the slot data (all the data in an ordered
fact are contained in a single invisible multislot named "__data".)