Hi,

consider that if you are using Jess as a part of a complete Java application
(especially if you are writing a J2EE compliant application), a Jess plugin is
just something that is very usefull. You don't have to switch to another UI to
develop/debug/tune your code, as it's fully a part of the IDE your are using
(Eclipse or WSAD, make your choice).

my .02

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: