Hi guys,

I was following the example in chapter 15. What I did was to use a 3rd
party chart plotting library( JFreeChart) to dynamically capture the
temperature reading of a particularly floor.. And then I plot it out.
That is, the particular real-time chart plotting is done in the same
thread as the Simulator.

I realize that as soon as I do that, my results for the simulation start
to go hay-wired. Instead of keeping within 2F for the Boolean, it does
go as far as +/- 6F at times.

Does anyone know what I can do to stop this ?

P/S: I was also trying to dynamic plot the positions of the vents and
pumps so that I can see how does the switching looks like. Total of 3
graphs to be plotted in real time dynamically including the temperature
graph. When I plot 3 graphs, the results are far from what is
acceptable. Does anyone know how I can remedy this problem.

Many thanks!!

Regards
David