In a multi-threaded environment, I don't wish to share "context" between threads but I do wish to share "rules".

So, a) is a new Rete object required for each thread or just a new Context?; and;

b) Can Rete objects be re-used by clearing out all the facts or is the idea to just create another and load the clp file again?

Regards,

Simon
--
Simon Harris