Thanks that worked..
Another thing, how do we specify the location of a SomeName.jess file if it is stored in
another directory(for a batch command from java). I tried using the same technique as I did for making a defclass for a new bean..i.e. specifying the package name in the call, but that doesnt seem to work in this case. I believe its no use adding SomeName.jess files to the classpath. However I even made a zip file and added that but it still does not pick up the file.

It gives me an exception as follows

Starting the program
f-0   (MAIN::cl (class <External-Address:java.lang.Class>) (classification 0) (O
BJECT <External-Address:extras.Classification>))
For a total of 1 facts.
Exception was Jess reported an error in routine batch
        while executing (batch extras.link.jess).
  Message: Cannot open file.
  Program text: ( batch extras.link.jess )  at line 1.

Can anyone provide some insight into this.
Thanks in advance,
~Matt.

Do you Yahoo!?