"If I have been able to see further, it was only
because I stood on the shoulders of giants."
Sir Isaac Newton

It's fun to wonder what a guy like Newton would have done with a tool like
Java or Jess.
Would Newton have been a programmer?  I think he'd have been fascinated by
exploring his ideas numerically.
-JM

Jason Morris
Morris Technical Solutions