From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Mehta, Chirag (IT)
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JESS: Questions

Hello,

I have a few more questions. Hopefully, these aren't as simple as my
previous ones.

Firstly, is there a simple way of checking how many facts have a particular
slot value??

Also, I need to check whether a particular slot value, of any already
activated fact, is less than the corresponding slot value of the current
fact? What would be the best way of implementing this? The slot value that
needs to be checked is calculated by another rule. I think backward chaining
maybe an option here but I'm sure how I would use it.

Thanks,

Chirag
  _____

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does
not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.