Hi,

I just downloaded a copy of Jess, however I have difficulty starting it.

I have Java installed properly as following:

java version "1.4.1_03"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1_03-b02)

And also I set up CLASSPATH properly to include . and the Jess directory
c:\Jess61p4.

However it gave me the following error message when I executed "java
jess.Main". So can anybody let me know why it can not find the class in the
jar file?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jess/Main

Thanks,
Jinlin