I think that Bertrand.Gille said:
>>May someone helpme on a simple problem i have ?
>>The problem is fully explained at this adress (with screenshots) :
>>http://promethai.free.fr/dforum/nav.php3?page=3Dvoirsujet&boardid=3D4&p=os
tid=3D182&overcount=3D1

Hi Bertrand,

I get a moderator gold star for this one!  You guys should just simply move
your whole forum over to this listserv -- it would make it much easier to
help you! :-D

So... after hunting down your posting on your forum (your link didn't get me
there - sorry), the problem seems to be that in the highlighted line in your
Protigi editor, you have:

(MAIN::object (is-a-Poudre_p)(:NAME ?nn)(prenom ?pp))
                              ^

Slot identifiers are symbols in Jess, and as such, they have a restricted
set of characters that can be used to create them.  The ":" is not one of
them.  See JIA pp. 42-43 for the reference.  My guess is that Jess is quite
rightly complaining about the : on the NAME slot.  Also, make sure that you
use proper spacing between symbols, atoms, and other Jess bits.

See if this helps!
Cheers,

Jason

Jason Morris