Hi,

I am trying to display thai font (presently using unicode escape sequences
\u0e00-\u0e7f) and am trying to display both english and thai simulatiously.
My experience with using unicode sequences in pure java (jdk 1.4 and above),
it work fine. Jess, however, just prints out the numerical escape sequence.
Would appreciate advice as to whether there is there a workaround or if I
have to work from within java for the GUI.

My apologies if my understanding is incomplete.

Jonathan

ps. Regarding unicode support, the archived msg (from sep 99) I came across
is below.

>I think Jim Hargrave wrote:
>>
>> Can I assert facts that have Unicode characters in them?  How about
Unicode