I think Sr. Hernan Flores wrote:
> Hello,
> I4m just begining with Jess. I Would like to use (view) command from Java.
> Could somebody tell how could I do it, or better, send me an example.

The view command isn't exposed as a Java API. You can run it, or any
other Jess function, using the executeCommand() method of the Rete
class.

Rete engine = new Rete();
engine.executeCommand("(view)");

Also: please ask a new question by sending mail directly to the list,
not by replying to someone else's post. This will make your question
stand out for people who use threaded newsreaders, and also help keep
the archives organized.

Advanced Software Research          Phone: (925) 294-2154
PO Box 969, MS 9012                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Livermore, CA 94550         http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov